is Crucial to Your Craft...
1. Keeping your fists up and your elbows in allows for a quicker reaction time when throwing punches.
2. Carrying your weight on the balls of your feet and maintaining a bend in your knees will lend itself to better balance and quicker footwork.
3. Engaging your core creates a strong foundation for any movement you make.
4. Relaxing your shoulders saves energy and allows you to fully rotate your punches.
5. Centering your bodyweight allows you to shift your energy and transition seamlessly from speed punches, to power shots, or to defense at any given moment.